It's been a while, but I am back...PROJECT 365 (with a tiny twist)

So I'm back. I've neglected you for a while. I did indeed start a new blog, but I promise that I will also update this one. I've decided to dedicate this blog to my scrapping. http://nomeecreations.wordpress.com will be about everything else, photos, invites and baking and parties...and well more. Since all my fellow scrappers have been following me here. I will not abandon you!

So I am back with an announcement (a MAJOR project) and some scrap pages.

Beginning January 1, 2010 Crafty Susanita and I will embark in PROJECT 365 with our own tiny twist. Details to come once we've settled on them. Now, this isnt anything new, every year us lovely digital scrappers take on this lovely project of photographing one item a day and scrapping all of the photos taken. We all start off pretty excited and with a ton of energy then by day 31 we're lost, no new ideas, everything we think we own has been photographed, we're out of kits to use (thats not possible really with all the freebies you lovely designers love to share). But the mission is to complete it, with each others support...So if you'd like to join us on our crazy 365 day Project, which will be filled with themes, colors, and events....be sure to leave comments and share your own projects and I'll gladly post them on my blog for all to view... If you're new to scrapping and are looking to get a head start on collecting kits and fun things to use for your projects a good place to start is Suzee Q's Stuff  shes a great freebie hunter and always has a ton to display (there has not been a post in a couple of weeks, but you can click on images from her old posts and you'll find a freebie somewhere).

So now on to scrap pages. There are a few more than usual, but how can there not be, I love scrapping.









I am terrible with crediting the designers, and since I'm not at home to look up the files or my notes I'll do it off the top of my head. LiseteScrap, MK Designs, Toma Soloma, After Five Designs Monthly Collab Kit (not displayed in this particular order)... my new years resolution (one of them)....to be better at crediting the designers who generously create these wonderful kits for my personal use.... if you want to see more of my scrap pages. Head on over to http://www.scrapbookflair.com/11nomee

0 comments: