Project 365


Im BACK with details on our Project...PROJECT 365 (YAY!) Do I sound overly excited? Am I frightening you? I am sorry, I think the anticipation of Project 365 mixed with the holidays and the really hot vitner spicy cheez kurls i just ate did me in....

But here we are, 23 days till January 1st and I am officially counting down. So if you're at all interested in joining our very fun Project head on over to the forum and register. There you will find all of the details for the daily photos and for our Scrap Page projects. 

What we are doing: One photo per day as assigned on the calendar, One 12x12 Scrap Page due by Tuesday of each week, and one 24x12 scrap page to include your 365 photos of that week due on Saturday of the same week. Now you dont have to participate in all 3 or any for that matter (but we'd absolutely love to have you join) So be sure to go to my wordpress blog to see updates on the photos we'll be taking. This blog will be updated with my scrap pages for the project. I know so many places, but if you follow my blogs you'll get them directly in your email.

I can't wait to see how our 2011 photos turn out....stick around a while and have fun with us or watching us.

nomee

0 comments: