Cake Pops

Im not sure if you're new to these or not, but they are absolutely AWESOME!!! And by no means am I the creator of these at all, but they are delicious and it does take a few/some steps to complete, but they are well worth it, just ask anyone who tasted mine. Now, i found the recipe at http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ and although mine did not look flawless nor were they the most perfect, they definitely were a hit.
So check out some of the photos I took of the ones I made, and well I'll be making a couple more batches tomorrow, Im so excited they were so good!









As I said these by no means were perfect, I couldnt get the candy melt to smoothen out evenly enough, and I did figure out how to do it, but I think because the candy was too thick it really wasnt helping me smooth it out, it did work for the first 2 or so, a little...LOL! No judging if you havent tried it!! And at the end I just purposely made them look uneven more so than they already were looking...you never admit it was done by mistake....(Im only sharing that with you) ha!
Well I hope you like and decide to make these for yourself, they are honestly awesome to make and EAT!
YUMMALICIOUS!!!! off to make some more and I'll post more pics of the process :)

0 comments: