I PICK YOU 21

Bailey's 2nd birthday (my now middle child) is coming up in October, and although I LOVE October and the fall and the weather and ESPECIALLY Halloween, I didnt want to make her birthday Halloween themed, I figure she'll have so many other birthdays to look forward to where she can truly enjoy a costume party, and its early enough in the month where it doesnt HAVE to be Halloween either. So we're going with Apple theme well Im not sure if it's really a theme either, because what we're really going to do is go to an Apple Orchard for some Apple Picking Fun (I'll follow up with photos and links to the farm and so on- once we've all been there- so I can give some true reviews about the place). . So theres not going to be much decorating involved, but I've got some great ideas for the party, Im still debating on cupcakes or cake pops...hmmm both that I saw are truly adorable and pretty simple. I also have candy melts...OMG another hobby...
But anyway, this post is to share the invites I made for my lil ones birthday. here you go



If you have questions about the invite, need me to make an invite, or just plain old like my invite, leave me a comment, the love is much appreciated!!!

I'll be back to post a ton more stuff this week, I need to catch up on my  posting of things Ive donelike bday parties and showers and MORE invites :)
be back soon...I think....
nomee

0 comments: