"Love Letters" and "To Be A Boy" - Toma Soloma Designs

Toma Soloma released a kit yesterday 9/7/2010 can we say BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her kits because they are absolutely out of the box unique and so precious!! All of my pages with her kit no matter how romantic they are still have this bright energy to them, so you know what Im refering to check out the kit "Love Letters" and my layout with it...






So you have to agree that her kits are as unique as they come and simply amazing!!!

Now; her other kit, which she collabed with other designers at MatrioshkiScrapDesigns Its the September Collab "To Be A Boy" for all of you mothers aunts grandma's of boys, this is simply adorable!!! we all know how difficult it is to find either a gender neutral kit or a plain ol BOY kit, but here it is...such a cutie pie kit to own...go and grab it!!! Well thats it for today, I'll be back with more from LiseteScrap. Enjoy the kit and my page!!




0 comments: