A Kit??? FREEBIE...yes ME!!!

Okay, so Im not a designer by any means. Im a self taught PSE user and by no means ever intended it to be more than just a hobby for scrapbooking pages. But for some reason I was playing with an action in PSE and I couldnt stop making things and recoloring and so on. So I gathered all and anything CU i had on file and did what I did. Im giving it away as I really dont plan on spending what little time I have to making kits, my heart is with scrapping especially for my CT's who I've committed my time to! But anyhow I hope you enjoy the kit. Please leave comments on what you think about it, and critique away (in the case I try it again so I know what not to do). There is a all Caps alpha, 7 papers and over 25 elements. I hope I did okay with the previews, I wasnt sure about how to get those done...yikes...Im so nervous to see what you all think!!! :)
In any case ENJOY!


click here for the full kit

1 comments:



LilyBelle said...

Your first kit is excellent. I haven't seen it "up close and personal) :) but the preview looks super. Beware, designing is addictive, and you have that adorable new baby to love and care for. Good Luck with both ...