IM BACK!

I cannot believe it took me a month to post something on here again...unbelievable how time flies. In any case, for those that dont know, my baby boy came April 26th. He is a gem i have to tell you. Eats poops and sleeps. He is not a fussy baby unless he is pooped or hungry...and you cant ask for anything more (other than health) when you have a newborn. I guess not so newborn anymore...Well I didnt post these before but here they are now. These were taken at the hospital on April 27th. I hope you like them as much as I do. I'll be back in throughtout the week to post pages and other photos Ive taken and a photobook I made of my lil guys first 2 weeks of life.
Oh and the girls are loving him, the lil one is acting out a bit, not wanting to eat and wanting to be babied more since the baby came along, but she loves her lil brother...all she wants to do is kiss him or hold him, same goes for the oldest, she absolutely LOVES him...what a lucky guy... :)

 Hope you liked them and that you think they are as gorgeous as I think they are :)

1 comments:



Tiger Lily's Digis said...

Georgeous photos - thanks for sharing!!

We miss you at DID!