Babyshower Invitation

I just finished another invitation. Im so excited about this one.... It was very simple but the layers added depth and the ribbon just added a bit of umph to a not so classic classic invitation.
I think the String Tie Envelope made it unique and although the colors were also very simple the chocolate brown was precious!


I hope you like it and I'll be back soon to show off a new design for a babyshower invitation
It's so whimsical. Im just waiting on some samples to come in so I can complete the look :)
Oh and I'll be back online to post some other invitations I made as samples and took photos of.
Momentum is beginning to pick up with the invitations so lets just hope it stays that way.

Good night all!
Nohemi

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

i love this nohemi just love it, how are you able to do the text inside the baby onesie so adorable