Nothing Designed to Show

Well I wouldnt say I dont have NOTHING designed. I have plenty but it's all for a Babyshower I am decorating and a Nyah's bday party...
Ive got invitations, decorations, rentals, ordering, printing, cutting designing and well A TON of things, but it's exciting. Hopefully I can pull it off, well I guess I dont really have an option not to.

On another note, I guess I could show you some things Ive done some time ago, I just never posted it.
Like a Calendar from 2 years ago, it was my first attempt at really using PSE6.0.

I handmade the box and cover from thick black cardstock. I made sure to score and cut along the measured lines I made on the cardstock. The Calendar was created in PSE6.0 using a template (unfortunately I no longer own so I dont know who to credit, but it had a basic date format, the difference was the photos and design I created on each month. The cover for the calendar was also made of thick cardstock, and using some real elements I created the cover. Below are the Calendar pages I made and printed on 4x6 photopaper at my local Walgreens via Snapfish.
(if you would like to view any of the images in larger format click on the image)
Each calendar cover page was customized for the family receiving it. Each month was printed separately (this was just an easier way to display it for a challenge on Scrapbookflair). Also each calendar included the name of a family members birthday and the last page was an index to show major holidays and birthdays by month.
Not just because I made it, but it really did look very pretty

For tonight that will be it. Im exhausted. I have some printing to do....I wont tell what...LOL!

0 comments: