U Build It

I feel like I have an inifite number of ideas and posts a day...well some days. This is honestly my last one for the night. I'll be back tomorrow of course with something... anyhow... If  you like my layouts and love the kits I use to create my layouts, you should head on over to Pick A Paper by Alissa's blog. You'll see my layouts being considered possible inspiration. I love seeing my pages on designers pages, it's such a thrill that they like my work enough to let it be seen on their own blogs... so goodnight now... plenty more to say and show, that is if baby isnt here before I get a chance to show you. Although... I wont be leaving to the hospital without 3 things, camera (slr of course) my external hard drive and my laptop...it just aint happening... :)
anyway this time forreal GOODNIGHT!

0 comments: