gDiapers

This post is a step away from my photo and scrapping and any other art I do. I just had to share this fabulous renovatede take on diapers. Has anyone heard of gDiapers? its the new revolution on cloth diapers. They are biodegradable and absolutely gorgeous!!! http://www.gdiapers.com/gdiapers101 Click on the link and you'll get a brief overview of what they are. If you're having a baby or already have one in diapers...This is what to do next. My mission is to purchase these asap! :)

I cant help but think how gorgeous they are and how good it will feel to do something eco-friendly and yet still be conveniently easy to dispose of.




I know how expensive we think diapers are and how expensive these may seem, but if you consider the benefits toward our world for using these instead of the standard brands, Im all for it!!! At some point we have to stop thinking about only ourselves...

0 comments: