FREEBIE from me

It's a new year and I'm hoping that you're starting this year with the intention of it being a great one, because really who ever wishes to have a terrible year? With that being said, Have you decided on joining Project 365 yet? if not it's never too late to start. Today was only the first day. I know 365 days can seem a bit daunting, but Crafty Susanita and I started a forum to help us accomplish the challenge. So if you're interested or at the least would like to take a peek at what we're doing go visit us here.

Well to start off this year I wanted to give you something, it's nothing huge, and really I created it because I needed a photo to put in one of my 10 unfilled frames. So above is the preview. This is a 5x7 size photo easily printable at any walgreens or target. You can get it for free here. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

frequently creating,
nomee

2 comments:



CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love this, will use it many times over. Thanks so much


Judy