Couple of Scrap Pages


...only 4.5 days to go till christmas. Im still not done with my shopping, but thats ok, Im usually still at the stores xmas eve morning and then running home to wrap ALL of the gifts, but no worries, Im not stressed, there's no need to stress. Well Im sure with all this lack of shopping I wont have much time to update the blog, and I didnt want to go off into holiday without saying Merry Christmas... to leave you I created 2 scrap pages, well really just 1 with 2 different backgrounds, I'm not sure which I like better, maybe you can tell me which one you prefer. Check them out:



Well I really do hope you enjoy your holidays and I'll be back soon. If I dont come back before the New Year, I'll be back with Project 365 in mind. If you dont know Project 365 is a challenge to take 1 photograph a day of something different. It's to tell your year through the view of your Nikon Lens (any lens welcome of course). If you're at all interested, come join us in doing it at http://project365.forumotion.com. I'll also be doing Project 52 (1 Scrap a week) and a Double Page Scrap of the photos taken that week. It's really a big project and you can be a part of as much or little of it. I do hope you join us...it's going to be a great 2011!!

frequently creating,
nomee

0 comments: