Easter 2010- Scrap Page#1

As you saw in my last post I added some photos of my girls for Easter. So now I'll be posting the Scrap Page (1 of more to come) that I did for Easter...I used the Kit "Easter" from Damayanti Studio. I was RAK'd the kit for just commenting on a post she entered at DST. So if you're looking for wonderful Designers willing to just gift their kits or even offer you a chance to use their kit and be on their CT then thats the forum to be on. Anyhow, off on a bit of a tangent...so here it is; my layout and the preview of the kit I used.




I will be back with more pages using this kit! It's just too precious!! Well goodnight blogland, talk tomorrow!

Nomee

1 comments:



Damayanti said...

Your page is GORGEOUS!!!! I really like it!!! Thank you!!! You are so kind!!! :)