2 new products at SBE by Pick A Paper by Alissa

Im a little late today in posting for Pick A Paper by Alissa, but Im planning a babyshower (it's not until July) but Im also due any day in the next 3 weeks so I want to have everything I need at the least looked into, that way once baby is born I can just make sure I get my brother to order/pay for things. And then of course I think Im in a nesting stage have been cleaning my apartment every day...it really is never ending. Tonight Im tackling the kitchen and my bedroom. I know I'll only finish one, but hopefully I can start on the other room. But anyhow, Im off topic (as always) todays post is a focus on 2 products brought to you by Pick A Paper by Alissa Jones. Each of the items for "Floral Symphony" below is $1.00 for a limited time. So be sure to head over to the shoppe and pick them up


This is a part of the UBI (U Build It) at SBE "Floral Symphony"





And my Layouts:

Isnt it just precious...I couldnt believe how easy it was to create these layouts...Im excited that they turned out so pretty! thanks to the kiddos in the pic too, they're just precious...and no not just because they're family.

So on to Product #2 it's not any less exciting "Royal Adventure"... For all of you with prince's and princess' here's a kit thats unbelievably cute! So you can scrap all of those dress-up moments in your childs life.




And my Layouts

 
Well those are 2 kits for now, Im sure I have more to post. I feel like Ive laid out pages but kits are not out yet. In anycase...always come back and check my page for updates.

On another note.. I am now 3 weeks from my official due date. For any of you mothers obviously that doesnt mean much...lol. Im feeling ok as far as the pregnancy goes. Except for the late night potty wake up calls. I honestly feel like I need to crawl to the restroom. How heavy I feel and how much weight i feel on my pelvis is unbelievable...but on the other hand I dont feel that way during the day...Thank goodness.

And lastly I was at a Babyshower this past weekend and I cannot believe how freaking cute it was...The theme was candy...focusing on the colors aqua, lime and yellow...When I post the photos if not tomorrow by Thursday, you will not believe how cute it was...I loved it!

xoxo
Nohemi aka "No-No"

0 comments: