Lisete Scrap - A Couple of Kits, and goodbye to a CT

So I just wanted to say, before I post new layouts, that I had to drop one of my CTs this weekend. And not because of anything more than myself just not finding time to meet her release dates in time. Kiki, it was great being on your team, you were the first designer to give me a shot :) and from when I started with you, my layouts have only grown and I've loved working with your kits. Thanks again and I'll hold you to it, when I find more time to be able to come back and rejoin. will miss you!

And now on to post my layouts for Lisete which luckily I have managed to create tonight while the girls are out and about with Dad.
LiseteScrap is a designer you can find at Scrappity-Doo-Dah I have used 2 of her kits and I'm hoping you like both as much as I do. I had so many kits to choose from at her store I honestly had no clue where to start, but why dont I stop blabbering and show you her kits and my LO's

First is "Colorful Flavors" now I cant say i did it as much justuce as I wanted to because I didnt use a ton of her elements that suggest flavors, but just to show the versatility in her kit, that I used it for a father daughter page.


And her other kit is "Spring Awakening" now I know it isnt spring, it's really more like about to be fall, but yet again another kit that can be used for just about anything and what the name describes. Check it out



So I hope you like the kits go on and purchase them I know you like them just as much!!!
On another note, Im still editing photos pertaining to the babyshower for my brother, birthday party and other things Ive done. Including a new logo for my photography....I dont talk about my photos much, but I do corporate events and small family events like anniversaries, birthday parties and so on. Im revamping my business website so be on the lookout for changes (HUGE changes) to www.nomeecreations.com

Well goodnight for now!
Nohemi

0 comments: