Recherche by KH Designs-Watermelon Splash




Kiki released a mini kit Watermelon Splash, which I just made a page for (below)
if you go to funkyplayground today July 1st, you'll be able to purchase the new addition to the kit the solid papers. Here are the preview to the kit and the new papers. The colors are absolutely adorable dont you think? I really liked this kit and I  hope you do as well

NEW PAPERS

MINI KIT

Go to her new store, very nice kits to choose from.

and on another note here are a few pages Ive made in the last few days.



Well goodnight for now, I have an early morning to start and of course more designing of invites and babyshower planning...I can't wait to complete those projects so I can show them off, I feel like they're top secret until that point and its really killing me. It's been MONTHS in the making.... but once complete I'll be so excited to see the turnout and hopefully everyone will really love the work I put into it!!! :)

0 comments: