Freebies...

If you're looking for some freebies, I have a couple I would like to post tonight before I head to bed.
This first one is from and OKC I responded to and was granted the use of the kit. I had a sneak preview of it a few days ago. Anyhow, here is the link to SunshineArtz's blog and below is the image of the kit, and of course my layout.


My Layout "Kiss Me"
Isnt it pretty, the kit that is...well what are you waiting for? link over and grab it, then come back so you can get another freebie/challenge...

waiting...waiting...waiting....
...ok so you're back, Here is another freebie "Another Season" Add-On, but for this one I suggest you join the challenge, this is my first lift and it was fun. I loved trying to imitate someone else's page/style but still making it my own. So see below it's the preview to the freebie and then my layout and let's not forget the LO I lifted to accomplish mine :)


My Layout "Spring Fever"
And the LO that I lifted

Well join the challenge, and be sure to post a comment on Daybreak Scraps' blog
Good night and wish me luck with inspiration for other kits Ive come across :) I'll be back to post again tomorrow Im sure!

0 comments: