As In My Dream by Manue Designs

Manue Designs has a new kit in her store at DigiScrapMania name "As In My Dream" the kit itself is honestly a dream. I love it! I didnt think I would be able to come up with a layout in time, but I had some rest a couple of days in a row and look what I came up with... I can see a bit of progress in every page I make, so thank you Manuella for letting me use your kits to help with my scrapping progress!!! Especially the fantasy whimsical type of scraps.

So no further delay here is the preview to the kit and papers and some clusters and album that are for sale as well.
But dont forget to stop by Manues blog and grab your freebie (be sure to scroll down to find it)



IN COLD WATER

As always stay tuned for more of my layouts... I dont know what I did without Digital Scrapping...but I do know one thing, I love it!

0 comments: