hmm, im not sure what happened...and a new CT...and me pregnant

So Im not sure what happened, but I thought I had a ton of layouts for posting this weekend, and it turns out my dates were incorrect. So currently Im waiting for the ok to post from the designer or waiting for the real deadline which for most is April 1st.
So for now, my layouts will have to be kept a secret.
But I will give out a list of all the designers that I have a layout for this coming week or so, these are in no particular order other than how I could remember them :)

Scrap a Pat "La Vie en Couleur"
Katrins Design "Springtime"
Pick A Paper by Alissa "Flower Symphony" for UBIU
Toma Soloma Design "Funny Zoo" & "Cheerful Spring"
Le Scrap de Mary 31 "With You Forever"
Manue Designs "As In My Dream"
Tiger Lily's Digis "Scoops"

and can you believe I have had no time to create anything with the kit that was gifted to me by NH Designz "Spring Fling and Easter Thing"... but I figure I'm going to have a ton of photos of the girls this come Easter and I'll have plenty to create pages with, so thats my excuse for now!
Well I dont have layouts right now, but I do have a few pregnancy photos I took of myself. Hope you like them




I have 5 more weeks to go!! yikes, I know the time is going to fly!! and I dont feel prepared at all! But I think thats just all moms new moms or not. I have bunk beds to purchase and put up, along with reorganizing girls room. and I also have a ton of organizing around the house, I purchased book shelves and they still are not assembled or up ...SMH! but I figure one thing a weekend and I should get there...

Well in the meantime go ahead and spend some time at the designer sites and hope you enjoy!! Come back throughout the week and you'll be able to see my new layouts...

0 comments: